Friday 18 February 2011

Peaks and Summits

I simply must share with you the enthusiasm radiating from The Lady Ambassadors at last week's gathering. The Institute of Directors proved to be an admirable meeting place and the staff provided tea and cakes of impeccable standard. Everyone imparted ideas aplenty, all of which were noted by the Editor and her adoring team.

And now I have been asked to attend a further meeting. My HB's are already sharpened in anticipation.

However, before then I am heading for the peaks and summits of Switzerland where I will frequent numerous purveyors of cakes and hot chocolate while indulging my writing habit, leaving my family to locate pistes which match their disparate downhill skills. Namely, our "I was born to ski" daughter who effortlessly yet gracefully glides down glaciers, and my spouse whose lack of coordination is matched only by his determination not to be beaten by a 13 year old.

Ah, the joys of family vacances.

No comments:

Post a Comment