Thursday 2 January 2014

Keeping to Resolutions


Happy New Year and I wish all writing enthusiasts a successful 2014 packed with publishing achievements.

Now, don’t delay on those resolutions – find time every day to write and set yourself plenty of realistic aims. The more frequently you write, the more motivated you will become. Writing, along with getting published, may be challenging, but it’s not impossible and I wish you luck.

Meanwhile my panto round up featured in the December issue of Buckinghamshire Life whilst this month’s copy includes my Bucks Businesses New Year resolutions. It was great fun talking to such a variety of companies around the county and hearing of their goals.

The artist profiles I produce for Hampshire Life are also stimulating to write and the December edition features Patrick Gibbs who was a delight to interview. I already have more artists lined up over the next few months and will let you know when those interviews appear.

Next week is the first Chiltern Writers meeting of this year and I’m looking forward to interacting with my literary colleagues. I’m also busy with the Berkhamsted Writing Competition and if you’re tempted to enter go to http://www.stfrancis.org.uk/i-want-to-help/event-pages/berkhamsted-writing-competition for details.

But now I have my own resolutions to keep – more words and ideas to commit to paper before I’m finished for the day. Perhaps you have too  . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment