Thursday 22 April 2010

Freelance Workshop Extraordinaire

What joy! Another workshop in the making. How I adore sharing the fruits of my labours with fellow writers. Once again this will be held in the heart of The Chilterns, the dear village of Wendover playing host to an afternoon buzzing with creativity. Delay not in entering the date in your precious diaries: Saturday 3rd July, 2-5pm. Excellent value at £45. It is frighteningly simple to reserve your place via this unparalleled website, exclusively designed and lovingly tended by children's author Nick Halliday. Of course, I would be only too happy to undertake such tasks myself yet my precious time is taken up with a healthy balance of domesticity and writing. Not to mention teaching, piano forte, baking souffles . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment