Monday 2 February 2015

Features, blogs and Tweeting



Outside temperatures may have plummeted but here in my study a heartily stocked log burner provides stimulating warmth, hence the relentless hours I spend at my laptop crafting articles on all manner of topics. 

For instance, my interview with the fascinatingly artistic Charles Lutyens is in the current edition of Hampshire Life whilst Buckinghamshire Life features my piece on marriage, including my own and how pleased Spousey is to be included in this gorgeous magazine. In the February edition of Hertfordshire Life I cover Valentine’s Day Treats and Upcycling as well as an interview with Suzanne Levy, founder of Hertfordshire Craft Collective and this month Lady Margaret Gosworthy-Pringle shares her ample opinions in Twin Sets, Front Slits and Low Slung Slacks. Just go to www.hampshire-life.co.uk to read her latest musings.

During a rare absence from my desk I headed once again for the Ashmolean for the opening of Ed Paschke: Visionary from Chicago exhibition before rushing back to share my news via social media. Indeed, I am not only being infinitely more active on Twitter as @TheCurrentMrsS, I am also tweeting on behalf of @BucksLifeMags. So do follow us; it will be good to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment