Friday 9 January 2015

Buoyant, Copious and Dollop



May I wish you a Happy New Year, one filled with buoyant health, copious happiness and a generous dollop of fulfilment? 

One of my New Year’s Resolutions is to keep in touch rather more frequently. Indeed, I have notated reminders in my diary but please do not deter from prompting me should tardiness infiltrate my schedule.

But let me now reprise my recent publishing milestones. It is a privilege to write for a number of Archant magazines and I was delighted when Hampshire Life featured one of the gorgeous paintings of my interviewee, Josephine Chisholm, on the front cover of the December edition. This was a bumper month on the Archant front with my 2014 quiz and Pantomime Round Up in Buckinghamshire Life, and Ten Edible Christmas Gifts in Hertfordshire Life. And this month Buckinghamshire Life has featured my Gluten Free feature along with one about Getting Fit for 2015. That national treasure, The Lady, also recently carried my review of William Blake: Apprentice and Master, and I highly recommend the exhibition for anyone visiting Oxford’s Ashmolean Museum. 

Last evening’s Chiltern Writers meeting provided a worthy opportunity to mix with fellow writers and I also took away some useful tips from our speaker and long time member, Dave Sivers. 

Now, what are my plans for the rest of today? A spot of lunch first, I think, followed by some brainstorming for my next Lady Margaret Gosworthy-Pringle blog. Then a little more attention to social media, a mid afternoon cuddle with the cat before research and planning. My, how time flies. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment