Monday 2 March 2015

From Day Dreaming to Tippet Tying



Tempted as I am to spend my time indulging my favourite pastime – daydreaming – professionalism always wins the day hence I have, once again, been rather productive this past month as I am about to detail. 

My review of the Ashmolean’s Ed Paschke exhibition is included on Cotswold Life’s website and for anyone seeking Mother’s Day gift ideas I suggest you read my article in Buckinghamshire Life for some amazing edible treats. Well, unless you live in Hertfordshire, that is, in which case my 15 Ways to Spoil Mum should similarly inspire you.

My latest artist profile for Hampshire Life features the talented Peter Jarvis who was a delight to interview, a fascinating blend of creativity and methodology. And on the website of the same magazine Lady Margaret Gosworthy-Pringle shares her embroidery goals and social disappointments via her latest blog: Tippet Tying, Wilting Canapés and Performance Poetry. 

Attending last month’s Chiltern Writers meeting, I was entertained by an eclectic mix of creativity at our Manuscript Evening. This month Julie Mayhew will talk about Writing for Radio. Do come along on the 12th (8pm, Wendover Library Room). It will be good to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment