Thursday 1 October 2015

I'm not regular . . .


I’ve begun to realise why I’m not as regular as I should be – blogging wise, that is. Take the last few days, for example. As well as working on next week’s Bucks Herald columns and magazine Christmas features, I’ve attended panto launches, interviewed an artist for a January feature, pitched ideas for next March and am busy brainstorming articles for summer 2016. No wonder I hardly know what date it is.

My explanation aired, here’s a rundown of my recent work. For The Lady I reviewed the Ashmolean’s An Elegant Society exhibition and my artist profiles in Hampshire Life featured Toby Saville and Richard Adams. Hertfordshire Life carried my interview with Netmums’ Cathy Court and features about the Ashwell Show and Hemel Hempstead’s villages. After attending Julie Mayhew’s fabulous book launch I interviewed author Bruce Nixon and this appeared in the October edition of Hertfordshire Life.

Meanwhile, Buckinghamshire Life carried 10 Reasons to Love Winslow and Merry Pig Farm in September while this month’s edition includes 10 Walks of Wonder, the WI Centenary and Hale Valley Vineyard.

A few months back I interviewed the ultra talented Vicki Brand who upcycles wood into fabulously rustic furniture and this feature is in the latest edition of Landscape. And I’ve also just begun a new column – Our Creative Vale – for Vale Life magazine.

I’ve been out and about too, mind, going to another WI Centenary event and Chiltern Writers meetings as well as working on my Lady Margaret Gosworthy-Pringle greetings card range, more of which next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment