Monday 3 June 2013

A Plethora of Features



I am freshly returned from walking the hound and eager to update my readers before working my laptop to a frenzy of literary activity.

My association with Buckinghamshire Life is such that the magazine includes an interview with the High Sheriff of Buckinghamshire in the May edition and a feature about SilverTree Therapies in the June issue. My work has also travelled further afield, however, with Hampshire Life this month including my interview with artist Simon Harmer. I have also undertaken further interviews and details of those features will be announced at the appropriate publication time. 

Networking is such a valuable commodity for a writer. Back in February I happened to be at a Guild of Security Professionals dinner in the Tower of London when I chanced upon a vivacious character who used to be in the Intelligence Corps. Not only that, she lives not too far away so, of course, I arranged to interview her about her latest venture, the Women’s Security Society. The editor of Professional Security magazine was only too pleased to accept the resulting article. 

Meanwhile a list of commissions rests aside my diary and a glance reminds me that I need to crack on with another couple of articles. So please excuse me, duty calls . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment